Hospital staff with a role in verifying and reporting DRG data, as well as anyone wishing to improve their skills in this area.
1. Update knowledge on reporting, contracting and settlement of hospital services;
2. Increasing the quality of reporting, settlement and contracting of hospital services
3. Raising awareness of hospital staff on the importance of accurate reporting of data from the minimum data set at patient level.
4. Further study the particular aspects of data flow between the main institutions involved.
1. Acquire knowledge of how to transmit the CPDMS/ZPMS and data flow;
2. Knowledge of the steps involved in reporting continuous hospitalisation and day hospitalisation;
3. Learning how to calculate some of the indicators needed in hospital work;
4. Knowledge of hospital financing mechanisms and organisation for contracting with CAS;
5. Increase the number of people trained in data reporting.
At the end of the programme, the learner should have the following practical skills in addition to the standard professional competence:
1. Recognise errors in the data recorded in the minimum data set at patient level;
2. Identify issues related to the coding of diagnoses, procedures
3. Calculate hospital management indicators and present them to management in an easily measurable form;
4. Apply knowledge of reporting hospital services for settlement purposes.