The National Institute for Health Services Management (INMSS) will start enrolment for the training programme to obtain certification for autopsies from 20 September 2023 at 10:00 a.m., in accordance with the Order of the Minister of Health No 958 of 31 March 2022.
Romanian high school graduates, with or without baccalaureate, and foreign citizens who provide proof of high school graduation with a recognized or equivalent diploma according to Romanian law can apply for this program. Registrations will be made on the PERFMED platform www.perfmed.ro
The training program for obtaining the autopsy certification will start in November 2023 and consists of:
- a theoretical training module of about 2 and a half months on the PERFMED platform, completed with an end-of-course exam with a fee of 3.600 lei
- a theoretical exam on the PERFMED platform with a fee of 500 lei
- a practical training module of 240 hours organised in one of the accredited practical training centres with a fee of 6.000 lei
- practical exam with verification of the practical training scale carried out in front of a committee in one of the practice centres with a fee of 4.000 lei
Fees must be paid in instalments before participation in each stage of the training mentioned above.
The following steps are required to apply for the autopsy training programme:
Creation of a learner account on the PERFMED platform to which it is attached:
- Proof of payment to the INMSS account of the fee of 3.600 lei – theoretical autopsy training module fee
- Baccalaureate diploma or, if applicable, a document proving high school graduation
- Copy of identity card
- GDPR form
National Institute of Health Services Management account:
IBAN ACCOUNT: IBAN ACCOUNT RO07TREZ70220G335000XXXX, Treasury Sect 2,
VAT number 26328134 (must be mentioned when making payment).
Address INMSS: Str. Vaselor nr. 31 sector 2 Bucharest
The maximum number of places for this autopsy training series is 60 and registration will be on a space limited basis. In case of withdrawal from the programme after its start, the fee is not refundable. If withdrawal from the programme is made no later than one day before the start of the programme, the fee is refunded in full.
NOTE: The completion of the training as an autopsy technician can only be done after the completion of the entire autopsy course (theory and practice) and the passing of the practical examination that grants the autopsy technician certification.
It is not possible to change the option of training from autopsy officer to tanatopractor after completion of the theoretical training module and passing the theoretical examination for autopsy officers.